THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Friday 25 November 2011

Stonehenge -- secrets of the stones

This has recently been posted on YouTube -- but as far as I can make out, it was first shown in 1998.  I'm not sure who made it, or where it was shown.  It lasts for almost 50 mins, and there is a lot of interesting info in it......

By the way, there is at least one more programme with exactly the same name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes it was 1998. I have been busy uploading all the old tapes I have in my collection.
http://www.stonehenge-avebury.net/Media/Stonehenge&AveburyFilms.html

If anyone has anything not listed here I'd be interesed in a copy to include on this page,
PeteG