THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Thursday 19 February 2015

Some old comments

Apologies, all -- I have just found an assortment of posts on a strange "moderation page" on Blogger which haven't been notified to me in the usual way.  Not at all sure why........ anyway, I have pasted them in now -- even though some are more than a month old.

I also notice that there are some "Anonymous" posts that are making perfectly sensible points worthy of discussion.  But because my system is primed to dump ALL anonymous posts into the Trash (it's the only way to deal with spam) I do not even look at them.  So I urge any punters who wish to make comments to use either their names or pseudonyms, and by doing that the comments will come to my attention.  Thanks!!

No comments: